My name is Bobby Bach and I am a former nightclub promoter in NYC.
Why did I start this blog? Because my buddies told me that my method of picking up beautiful women contained ideas that were not being taught by any of the pickup gurus and that I needed to publicly post this stuff before it fell by the wayside.
Also, I started the blog because I enjoy talking about the game and it helps me to analyze and bring to the surface ideas and techniques that I have been naturally using for years. In other words by helping your game I also get to help my own game -- and I enjoy both of those things.
So what is unqiue about this blog? Sure we'll cover the stuff that you need to know like how to effectively open conversations, how to tell interesting stories that generate attraction and how to bust on women. But, in my opinion, none of these things are the critical element of a pickup.
What is the critical element? It is control. Look, I am going to be direct with you - you can have the best stories and material in the world but if you can't get a woman to start a conversation with you or keep her from walking away once you start talking then you are never going to get the chance to show her what a great guy you are.
Anybody that has been in the game for any length of time knows that the most beautiful and most desirable women can be the most difficult to open. You also know that the key to opening these beautiful women is not to develop better material. The key is to take control of the interaction from the very begining. And I am going to show you how to do it.
The main model I operate from is what I call the 3 Magic C's - Control, connect and close. I am going to also be talking about other topics that are important like body language, generating sexual interest in a woman and how to rapidly escalate and close an interaction.
The Magic C's also work for day game but with some small modifications. I'll also be covering day game so that guys who don't go to nightclubs can also learn this method and get dramatic success with women.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment